SOHC ZC head codes? - Honda D Series Forum

What are the codes for the various SOHC ZC heads? If there is already a thread about this could someone link me to it?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

SOHC-Powered Builds - Save the SOHC! - MotorTrend

SOHC powered builds sheheryar shahid accord 07 ... Competition 6-puck clutch. Fidanza flywheel. Quaife ... Ford SOHC Modular V-8 - Mod Squad ยท Ken ...

SOHC non VTEC cam specs... | Page 2 - Honda D Series Forum

Just got my delta 260 cam in yesturday. Very slightly bigger than a stock a6 cam. Intake duration @ .050" = 192. Exhaust duration @ .050" = 190

Biggest guide to Honda engine codes - USDM, JDM and EDM

Biggest guide to Honda engine codes - USDM, JDM and EDM. Jump to Latest Follow. 164K views 73 replies ...

Rattle Can Squad - Civic EG View topic

An online community dedicated specifically to the 92-95 Honda Civic EG chassis (EJ too!). This site was created to house technical articles ...

OBD2 Civic/Integra CKF Bypass Trick -..::[ FF-SQUAD.COM ]::..

I've slightly revamped this page to better explain the ... the 96 EX ecu? or a JDM SOHC ZC ecu? Of ... 6 YEARS LATER. I JUST BOUGHTA JDM B20B ...

M62-->SuperCharged SOHC, Gone Borg Warner pwr'd - Page 8

Man I was way off. Speed is right that he got the welder on ebay. Must be another guy I'm thinking of. I also looked up his old project log ...

HUGE East Coast Honda Meet in Virginia June 7th!!! - Club RSX

Info: Big East Coast meet in Richmond, VA to have a good time and to meet new people. Day will start out at G-Force Karts (12PM) to ride the 270cc karts, eat ...

Thread: D16Y4 into SOHC VTEC possible - Ozhonda.com

hey there peoplez just wondering.. can you convert the D16Y4 into vtec.. i heard from mates you can.. im trying to get some info on it.. if ...